Business owners view construction as a risk; understandable, given the infrequency with which they undertake these projects. The most substantial risk to an owner is the mismanagement of the construction process.
Self-managing or mismanaging this process results in budget overruns and buildings that do not perform as expected. By choosing an experienced construction manager, you mitigate this risk and can focus on core business and bottom-line profits instead.
Building Construction That Remains On Budget and On Time
The Ciminelli Real Estate Corporation CM team draws upon in-house real estate experts —including property managers, financial analysts, sales & leasing, and development professionals—to streamline the planning and design process. Comprehensive experience and insight enable the Ciminelli team to ask important questions:
- What building systems will be most efficient?
- Which interior finishes will be functional, durable, cost-effective, and attractive?
- Can this single-use building be converted to multi-tenant to generate revenue?
- What will make our building green?
Analysis of the owner’s needs, as well as our insight gained in building and managing our own buildings and those of our clients, provides an owner’s perspective that adds value to every project we undertake.
Mitigating Risk During Construction
Ciminelli’s management of the construction process further diminishes risk for the owner by using an “open-book” philosophy.
- All cost estimates and schedules are shared with the owner
- Ciminelli provides pro-forma-based recommendations, using our owner/investor perspective to ensure that the project will deliver financially.
- Savings and efficiencies discovered through sound management of the process are delivered directly to the client.
As real estate professionals in all disciplines of commercial real estate, Ciminelli has earned a reputation for building quality real estate investments. This success enables our team to provide customers with valuable insight into new builds and interior construction.
Who has the time to manage a construction project? We do….